Thursday, December 20, 2012

We haven't forgotten about the blog!

Been really busy over the last few weeks. I have just finished up a semester at college and work somehow got out of control. All that and I am going for my General class FCC license that will allow me to use HF frequencies. My test is tomorrow night so I have been very busy studying in any and all free time. This weekend after a strong cold front passes it looks like I will be able to get out on the water for a much needed sail. I am planning on making a post here over the next week or so recapping the year and posting our achievemnts towards our goal of cruising. Everyone that follows don't give up, we are still here and have a lot to write about. Happy Holidays!


Memorable moments of 2012, more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment