Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Just Checking In

Hello all, I am just checking in., not much to report. The boat has been home for about 6 weeks now. We have begun to unload her. The mast has been removed and placed on sawhorses in the back yard and we have slowly begun to unload her. 
I will be posting pictures soon but we currently experiencing some computer issues due to some spilled coffee. I am currently researching the bow boat shed as a feasible shelter for Sal while she is being refit.

Check back, pics will be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I checked your progress, but then reading your post again, I was thinking it odd when you mentioned a bow boat shed... Just decided to do a search for it and turns out I've seen it before and happens to be exactly what I would want to do.

    Hopefully I'll be able to have the boat somewhere where I could construct that type of shelter for working on the boat.

    Hopefully your refit is off to a good start, despite recent weather. It's starting to get cold so I'm sure your projects will slow down like mine.

    ReplyDelete